Friday, June 28, 2019

God Sent a Blessing Amongst Chaos - HE Loves Me!

I have had a few crazy weeks. I am not going to go into it right now as I am exhausted and have a long day tomorrow as well but wanted to share this blessing and try to get to bed. It is after 1 a.m. and I will be up early again. 

I was driving the long distance between my fathers home and my home worried about his home and my home as I found I have some water issues at my house. I stopped to drop off some items to one of my girls and she needed a specific item and I suggested we hit a second hand store to try and find that item she needed. 



I went to look for that item and behind where that spot was at the store, there was a tall plastic covered item and I was about to leave not seeing what she needed and I felt to go back and look closer at the thick bag. There was a label at the bottom saying it was weed control fabric from Preen company. 


I nearly laughed out loud as I had been stressing that only half of my yard is done for the landscaping that I am working on to keep the cats out of my play area in my yard. I ran out of weed barrier and needed to go buy more before I could put down the bark I purchased for that section. Here is a link to where I share my plan a few weeks back. 


The bag contained an entire roll of barrier in contractors length for $20. I nearly cried wheeling it out of the store. Here I was on my way home after a horrible two week nightmare and it isn't over as I have stuff going on at home and at my dads. My Heavenly Father knows that I am struggling with everything and he took care of that one concern for me. It saved me money and more importantly saved me stressing about going and buying it. He placed it right in my path on my way home where I didn't have to drive anywhere extra and now I have enough to finish the job and hopefully keep the cats from using it as a litter box anymore! 

I know my Heavenly Father loves me when these tender mercies happen in my life. I feel very blessed today! 

Have  BLESSED DAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment