Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Website Coming Along - Another Jewelry Sort Kinda Day

Hey Friends,
It is crazy how long it takes me to gather all the information to put on the new parasite webpage. 

I have nearly finished the symptoms section, and linking all the pictures, video, and descriptions and all the different symptoms as they have showed up. 


I wish I were better at it, but I am just grateful that I am capable of actually doing it, and that there are websites that are easy enough to use for me to be able to do it. 

I keep thinking, I wish I knew enough to branch off and have my own page because I would really like a page that was more friendly for comments and sharing for viewers but hope that eventually, I can make this the blog site that I want it to be. 

Thanks for your patience while I am working on the website. My days are filled with lots of sitting, which makes for swollen limbs and a sore backside, but I feel like it is important for me to make it easy for people to have one page where they can find most everything about the parasite. 

I won't be including every video update, but do link to my youtube channel where people can watch my playlist. I also link to the blog where they can search for symptoms etc but for now, it is important for me to just get it done as I know there are many people suffering, and hopefully the sooner I get it up, the sooner we can get science to take a look at it.

Enjoy this jewelry sorting video, and I will hopefully have time to post a real post tomorrow. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment