Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Jewelry Sorting 14 Kt Gold Bracelet, Watch, and Silver

Hi Friends, 
I have been super sick and thought I was getting better, but with storms and the cold / strep thing I have going on, my sinus is really stuck and my head is hurting so much and I have been fighting nausea as well. 


I have tried to do things with little effort this week hoping I could start to feel better but I did go out and run errands yesterday as I hadn't been home in a week and needed to get some food and get things done.

I am still feeling horrible and worse than yesterday. It is 7:30 and I am headed to bed as I fell asleep sitting up. I worked on my checkbook and bills this morning but the rest of the day I have been freezing and done nothing so I hope I can take some GSE, Colloidal Silver, Thieves oil and feel better tomorrow. 

I am posting a video of a jewelry bag I bought this past week and found gold and some silver. I hope you have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment