Thursday, February 21, 2019

Diatomaceous Earth On Bed To Keep Parasites Down

I was reading a comment on one of my blog posts, or my youtube channel, and the person commented that they put diatomaceous earth in the dryer to get it into their bed linens or clothes to help keep the parasites down. 

I can't imagine putting any type of powder in the dryer is safe. I have however, been using this method to put diatomaceous earth on my bed sheets and mattress cover to help keep the parasites down for many years now. 

I wash my bed sheets every week or so. I put all the blankets, pillows, comforter, and cover in the dryer on high each time but don't wash them each time. I have down pillows, feather bed, down comforters, etc and you can't wash them as often as they break down. 

After I wash and dry my sheets, I use a small tea sifter and sprinkle diatomaceous earth on the mattress, mattress cover, sheets, cases, pillows and  once it is spread evenly over them all, I then use my hand to spread it out and mix the powder in the fibers of the fabric so that if any of the parasites come out at night, they will die. 

The parasite has always been more active at night and they come out to lay their eggs I am fairly sure. I find that if I put the DE on my skin in that areas of the rashes, it helps. I also feel like putting it in the bed sheets helps me feel they aren't able to survive. I think that this will help Horsehair Nematomorpha, Strongyloidiasis, Morgellons, and any other parasite that may come to the skin surface. 


I have been using this method for years and I realized when the commenter shared what they do putting it in the dryer that I don't think I have made a video or blogged specifically about this so I wanted to make a post and make a video, so that people looking can know what has helped me.

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment