Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Finishing Up the Trailer Door Caulk and Sorting a Jewelry Bag

I worked on the trailer today and realize that I am NOT good at caulking. I can't get and even bead and make it look good and be airtight in the crazy seams of the trailer. I have watched videos on it and used it for years in the showers, roof, etc but for some reason, I can't make a good seal and make it look good. 



It took me so much longer to seal around the door window and around the door window edging as well as the corners of the entire door. I also did around the door handle just in case. 

Princess Five helped finish the one side of the trailer with the door and now we just have part of the front. I thought I would have finished it today but have to be excited with what I did get done. 

I thought I would just post a jewelry video as I didn't take any pictures today. 

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment