Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thanksgiving in Japan - Princess Four

Konnichiwa!!!!!! Genki? Beautiful? Yes!? That is what I thought! 
So we will start off this email by explaining the subject line. At the Goeigo mission school. Aka eikaiwa. I was teaching about health words. The asked lots of fun questions. For example what is the word for earwax boogers and that kind of stuff......

One of the words I taught them was blood.  While they were making their sentences. One of the students just says. "I like blood." Turns out she likes donating blood, but it was still a good time!II love English! It really is such a blessing... So many words in Japanese are just English words. And so many people here can translate. I am grateful for English!!! 

I'm also grateful for THANKSGIVING! It was so good! The Yoshiho family tried to make it as American as possible!! I might have eaten sushi, but they made stuffing, and had mashed potatoes, so I just got the best of both worlds!

Brother Yoshiho made a video. It was called, "I found my friend". Maybe I'll share it soon! But yes. So blessed. We did the typical going around the table and saying what we are grateful for! Didn't understand all the Japanese, but it was just happy seeing people give gratitude! 

Wow. I don't even know what to say! We..... taught our 12 year old the word of wisdom, law of chastity, tithing, and fasting all in like 40 minutes. So that was fun! We are praying she. Will receive baptism! 

We have been working really hard on meaningful contacts recently. Meaning we ask them to do something. It has been hard to change our old dendo style, but it feels so much better than the old way. And we are trying to be more consecrated! Christ gave us so much. Giving him our all here on the mission, and in life isn't too much to ask. And, it just works out that when you do what  the Lord asks, you are blessed. So its only a win win win win win situation! 

ALSO LIGHT THE WORLD WAS RELEASED, AND I LOVE IT, AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU ALL CHOOSE TO DO IT!!! YOU ALL SPEAK ENGLISH,  WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE A NEW VIDEO YOU CAN WATCH EVERY DAY!!!!!!  We are not so blessed to have those in Japanese... yet... hopefully we get them, but idk.... but. Really.. This is such a good way to spread Christ's light!!!
      

No time to explain pictures!!! Sorry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment