Friday, November 10, 2017

Day Three No Coke - WINDOWS Finished

I am so proud of myself... I have been going to bed earlier. I have been getting things off my "list" and I was actually not sure I was going to be able to get much done being off caffeine and most sugar but I have been getting more sleep so it was a nice surprise to be able get a full day of working in the yard and house in. 

I had a bit of pruning on the last front tree which I was able to do today. I finished washing the outside windows and the inside windows along with dusting all the glass and washing the mirrors. The kitchen window always takes a long time as you can't take the screen out and it has foam in the bottom that has to be removed and cleaned as well. 

It was a long day but I am SO glad to have that stuff all done! I am almost done with the outside chores and hope that it is warm tomorrow so I can mow up all the leaves and finish the yard for the winter! 

I hope I can continue feeling good enough to get stuff off my "list" as I have some stuff that needs to get done in the garage before it is super cold. 

Yea for feeling good and lots of sleep! Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment