Friday, September 22, 2017

The Bike Accident and a Baptism

WOWOWOW!! HELLOO!!! KONNICHIWA!!! HOLA! And all that good stuff :) I hope everyone knows how beautiful they are on this beautiful day! 

So biggest miracle of the week.... I SET A BAPTISMAL DATE WITH UENO SAN!!! She is only 23 with two kids, and a husband, and she is just an angel! She was glowing when we retaught her what baptism was.


She had a baptismal date last year, but due to life, that fell through. She really wants to know if this church is true, and she said she wanted to be clean, and have light, so that was a really special day! Man, the church is sooooo true!! Is 100% true actually! 

I learned about the power of the BOM this week. Read it and ponder it, and all questions you could ever have will be answered. I promise!
Choose to have a good week! Look for the blessings! 

Pictures:
Revisited The BOYS BE AMBITIOUS STATUE!! I LOVE IT!!! GO READ THE TALK, I DARE YOU!!!
Sister shimai and I holding the Sapporo temple! 
I bought a hat thing.
And sunflowers
And Cantaloupe icecream
And splits with some of my favorite people! 


OH! I ALSO GOT IN A BIKE CRASH! BUT BECAUSE GOD LOVES ME, I ONLY GOT THIS AWESOME BRUISE! GOD IS SO GOOD!


Also I became a mother to a plant. Say hello to the first flower of our plant named Planty.

No comments:

Post a Comment