Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Another Art Show - One Talented Niece

I have a niece that is so talented. I love when I get to see her art. I usually ask her to bring some art for an art show when I get to see her. 


She always has a new thing she is working on. This last time I saw her, I asked if she had anything new as I didn't have time to remind her to bring something to the lake.

I was happy to see that she had her drawing pad with her and gave me a private art show. 
Look at the smile on her face.

She really loves art and has a gift. I hope that she works on her art creations as I know she can really be a great artist.


Here is a link to one of her art shows she did for us during an Easter Campout.

I know where she gets her talent, both of her parents are amazingly talented. Both have done many amazing things over the years. 


I hope you enjoy her art as much as I do. I am guessing you will be seeing more of her work through the years. Each time I see what she has done, it is something new. I am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment