Thursday, December 18, 2014

A New Look - Christmas Chairs

I have been working on a Christmas gift all day. I thought it would take about an hour tops and I spent 12 or more hours on it. So, It is now 6 a.m. and I am tired and my post is not going to be done as I need sleep and have so much to do before the rest of the family gets here but I wanted to post something fun so I am sharing my new chairs. They got dirty in the truck so I need to give them some TLC but I think they match beautifully and they recline. They will be enjoyed by all. The chairs I had there before were short backed vintage chairs so these bigger softer chairs will be more enjoyed by all I think. Yahoo for new chairs and Merry Christmas to me! 

I can't share what project I was working on yet as I don't want to spoil the surprise for Princess One. I know she will LOVE her new gift! I think we are having Christmas early this year so perhaps you can get a sneak peak next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment