Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Best Mothers Day Gift EVER! -Foot Massager

 I LOVE foot and back rubs. My girls are so good to me and they give me both on a regular basis. It never seems to be enough. I can have someone rub my feet any time. It never gets old to me.

I have tried the massage chairs in the past and we actually owned one for years. Most don't have the foot and ankle massager on them though.

The other day, there was a leg and foot massager at a second hand store still in the box. It had been opened but looked new. I asked if I could plug it in and see if it worked. It did work.

It was a bit hard to try both feet at the store but I tried each leg separately.

I have a foot massager and heater under my desk now for the past few years. It vibrates and heats up but is flat and not really a massager but did bring some blood flow with the vibration.

 I put the massager under my desk and tilted it back with books before I saw on the top of the box that there is a metal bar on the bottom to tilt it back. I didn't think it was tilted enough so I have it tilted back a little bit more so I can have it comfortably back enough while I write on here and in my journal.

I had it going several times but it has a 15 minute shut off. It won't allow you to turn it back on unless you plug it into a new plug.

It also has hard plastic backs at the top. With it leaning back, I put a pair of rolled up socks at the top to keep my leg off the hard plastic. If I had it directly down without tilting it, I think it may not hurt at the top but I don't want it right under my chair. I like it under the desk so that we can sit comfortably at the desk if we don't want to use the massager.

Other than the auto shut off and time constraint not allowing you to use it more often, it works GREAT!

I used it several times yesterday and my feet felt better than they have in years today. I LOVE the way my feet felt.

I have my feet in it now and am SO grateful for the girls giving me money for Mothers Day so I could purchase this. It was $30. I had Princess check online before I purchased it and the same machine is $199 new at Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond. On ebay the same thing goes from there up to $300. On Amazon, it is about $249. If you sign up for Bed Bath and Beyond flyers, they send you $20 off coupons or some for a percentage off.

If you want one of these, I suggest you sign up for the coupons and use it to get some money off and you won't have to pay for postage. Perhaps Walmart has it on sale sometimes as it is online and anything over $50 has free shipping sometime and you can have it shipped to store so there is no shipping fees. 

Here is the "list" of what it does off the websites.
  • With three different kneading and massage modes, the UComfy Leg and Feet Massager penetrates deeply into your muscles to target vital reflex points in the lower legs (calves), ankles and feet
  • Heightens your reflexology senses
  • Massage can be customized with adjustable levels of low, medium and high
  • Features a 15-minute auto shut-off timer
  • No batteries needed
  • One-year warranty
I LOVE it and know that it is the BEST gift EVER! I am so grateful to my girls that they gave me funds for me to purchase this wonderful gift. If you want to give it a try, come on over and try mine. Or, perhaps they have one you can try at Bed,Bath and Beyond or a specialty shop at a mall.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your post! Nowadays, we can pamper and revitalize our feet, and also relieve stress, without having to get out of our home or spend a lot of money to private massage sessions, thanks to foot massager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Before using of foot massager i feel so much pain in my feet. But now i don't feel much pain in my feet. Really foot massage reviews are amazing machine. Who have foot pain,can use foot massager.

    ReplyDelete