Monday, May 19, 2014

Ambassador of the Year - The Winner is......

We got an invitation to Princess Three's end of the year appreciation dinner for the ambassadors. She had some responsibilities as she is the vice president for the year. 


She gave some awards to the other ambassadors and she got the "Thanks Mom" award from the rest of the presidency. 


They said that she does everything that "your mom" would do and takes care of everyone's needs. 

The very last award that was given for the event was "Ambassador of the Year." 

I assumed that it would go to the president. I didn't video the event so I was really shocked when they announced that all the other ambassadors of the team voted for who they thought was the ambassador of the year. 

They announced that everyone voted Princess Three as the Ambassador of the year. She was as shocked as I was. I commented to the president who sat next to me, that it would have been nice to have some warning so I could have video taped the wonderful tribute that they gave. 
 
They told all the wonderful things that she did this year and why everyone voted for her before announcing her name so I had not chance to video it. 

The president said she knew ahead of time but didn't think to let me know. 


They had a great meal for us and we had a great time visiting with Princess Three. 

Princess Four had a concert the same day so we had to miss her concert and she had to miss the dinner. 

Princess Three is going to miss her ambassador friends and have lots more time on her hands but I am sure she will find something amazing to fill her time.

I am so proud of you Princess Three. You are amazing and I guess this proves that I am not the only one that thinks it!

No comments:

Post a Comment