Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks This Thanksgiving



I started this post TWO years ago! My girls were painting things for the wedding that would be the week of Christmas for Princess Number One.

Here is the only thing I had written and this is the only picture I had uploaded.

"Today was an interesting day. I ate a banana with peanut butter for my breakfast and lunch and didn't eat until my sister brought me some triscuts"

I don't remember that day. I do remember the girls painting those little plant stands using the "Hammerite" paint I talk about in my trailer post. (see that post here) This was the first time we actually used that paint and is the reason I chose the paint I did to use on my trailer. 

I liked the title and figured I would finish off what I started two years prior.

I am giving thanks this Thanksgiving. If you remember my "Living the Good Life" post from a week or so ago, you will know how I feel about my life.

I lay in bed nightly wondering why I am so blessed. Every time I take a shower, I give gratitude for the hot water and am so grateful for a nice shower that is light and open. I remember the Peruvians with no bathrooms at all and a mud shack for a home and wonder how they ended up there and I ended up here.

Last night, I was soaking in the six  foot whirlpool spa tub after a VERY long day driving over six hours for a wedding and fighting a horrible migraine pressure headache since I woke early in the morning. As I lay soaking in the tub, I was once again overwhelmed by how blessed I am in my life. It seems like every needful thing is given to me. Each thing I want or think I may want, shows up within a few days.

I can't begin to tell you how overwhelming it is to be so continually blessed in my life. Just this week, Princess One is getting further along in her pregnancy and mentioned the other day that she would like a rocking chair or a glider for the baby. I suggested she take my glider downstairs as it is rarely used as most people sit on the couches when in the family room. I told her we could cover the cushions with whatever color fabric she wanted.

I did tell her that the gliders and the recliner chair she was mentioning do pinch babies fingers at times. She told me she would think about it.

Forward about three days. I am sitting at home with lots on my list when I get the feeling I need to go to a second hand store in town. I had NO errands to do and rarely ever go to those type places without having other errands to run and will just stop in on my way.


I go to the store and walk right to a boxed item. I look inside and started laughing. It was a "Cracker Barrel" solid wood oak slat rocker brand new in the box, never had been taken out or used. It was $30.

Princess will be moving before the baby and I know she would rather pack a box than a rocker so I called her asking if she would like a new rocker for Christmas and had her look it up online so she could see what it looked like. It is $140 plus tax to purchase it new from the store. It had everything still in the box. I could see it hadn't had anything taken out.

There were two other new items in boxes that were donated from other stores. Not sure why someone bought them and didn't use them but perhaps they never got around to putting them together.

I figured it is things like this that make me feel Thankful all the time and I don't post half of them as most of the time I can't put up a picture or they are a miracles to me but others may not see them that way.

I hope we all remember to give THANKS this Thanksgiving. I hope I remember to give THANKS daily and need to get my other gratitude frames on here so they can help remind me as well as to how blessed I really am.

Happy Thanksgiving and I want to let you know that I give thanks for you! If you are reading this, you are probably someone I love and care about as I don't think many other people care to read about strangers.

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure how to contact you so am hoping you find this comment. Strongyloides are contagious and can live in textiles. Be careful what you share, sell, and buy at the used clothes stores. It can be treated with Albenzadole and Ivermectin to begin with. Several rounds of Albenzadole 400mg BiD with 0.2mg/k of Ivermectin QD. Both together for 7 days, the. 7 days of just Albenza. Off 7 days to rest liver and then repeat. After you have them under control, you can use fenbendazole and moxidectin.
    Albenza can be purchased online from Amazon, eBay or farm supply stores as sheep "drench" called Valbazen. Drench is the term for drenching the back of the sheep's throat. You have already found the Ivermectin but should take it orally. Fenbendazole and Moxidectin are available from the same sources fen is called Panacur and/ or Safegurd for horses. It is also available in a powdered form for fish on Amazon which is more pure- lacks parabens, etc. I have taken all thes things with no ill effect except my liver did not like Albenza when I was still very ill. There are many people sick with similar symptoms to yours. Please visit curezone.org/Rx for parasites and search for ICU protocols and post by Sharkman. These are the people's screen names. Mine is buggered. You will find very helpful suggestions for dealing with the skin issues too. Such as mixing Ivermectin with DMSO which will cause the ointment to penetrate deeply into the lesions/parasites.
    Good luck in your battle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had some way to contact you other than this but hope this finds you as your comment found me. I have tried all the above meds. None work. It isn't stroygloides. It was finally diagnosed as horsehair nematomorpha which is an insect parasite. I am not sure how to proceed as I did the albenza, ivermectin, febendazole, moxidectin, pyrantle and a few others. NONE are killing them. The albenza and ivermectin did NOTHING!!!! I thought at first they were working but I think they just killed off another parasite. I was told about the DMSO today by someone so will try that but the albenza made my liver hurt and my hair fall out LOTS so I won't be doing that again. I have looked at the curezone and sharkman before but since my parasite didn't respond to those meds, I stopped using those meds he used on and off. I am wondering if any of the rest of you may have this other parasite..... I have lots in my neighborhood with symptoms. THANK you for your time responding to my post!!!! I wish those meds did work as now I am at a loss as what to do.....

      Delete
  2. Also, Vermox has been known to cause scattering of the parasites since it only kills adults inside the instestinal lumen.

    ReplyDelete