Thursday, August 2, 2012

Running so Fast, She's Out of Gas


Princess number six looked so cute dressed up when we were to a wedding the other day that we thought we would do a photo shoot with her. 

The other princesses were tired and didn't want to get out of the car so I took her to a few places where we got some cute pictures of the girls at other times. 
 
I love this abandoned gas station for a back drop as I think it is creative and different. I took some of the girls here about a year ago. Here is a link to those pictures.

I had fun taking these and I know our exchange student enjoyed them as well. 

I love these two pictures with her in front of this large tree. I think she really looks happy  and I got the biggest smile when I told her to say "I miss my boyfriend." which I am sure she was at the time.


I have seen that smile a few more times and it make me smile knowing she is happy. 


Ok, so I started falling asleep again and end up with a ton of the letter "D" on the page. I don't think we need a repeat the sad post of the other day so with that, I'll just say how much fun we had having Princess number six in our midst and these pictures show her looking happy.


We miss you already princess number 6!





No comments:

Post a Comment