Thursday, August 9, 2012

Main Street at Midnight - Something New


I mentioned to Princess number six how dead main street is at night and on Sunday mornings when no one is out. She wanted to see this for herself and so one night after the play, we took to main street and had her stand in the middle of it and take a photo.

At first, I had her stand way down main and took a picture but it was so dark and didn't have the lights that are further down on main so we got Princess number four in the mix and headed further down main street where the street lights are closer together and took a picture there as well. 

Kinda funny that we can do that. I was down town in the capitol city at two a.m. last week and there were cars on all the streets. I guess there are some advantages to small towns. You can have a photo shoot in the middle of the street! 

Actually, I was at a girlfriends house this week and they took a family photo with them sitting on a couch in the middle of a street. It was a tree lined dirt road but I still thought the idea was cute. 

I may just have to try that sometime......   Pondering on ideas for when Princess number 2 comes home..... Sure do miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment