Monday, August 2, 2021

God Blessed Me With Good Friends - House Guest

I have a busy few weeks going on. Being here inthis town for over 25 years now, we have made some beautiful friends. 

Many have moved away through the years, but every once in awhile, I get one to come back for a visit. One of my sweet friends that divorced a few years after I did, has a great talent. She is an artist and makes all sorts of amazing dolls amongst other things. 

She made a wedding cake topper that is identical to the bride and groom for Princess One's wedding. Here is a link to that post. 

Anyway, she is doing a custom topper for Princess Three and frankly, I didn't think Princess Three would want one as she is a minimalist and she isn't having a cake and didn't want a reception, so I figures she would say "no" if I asked her if she wanted one. 

Imagine my surprise when she said she did want it. At that point, what could I do but try and get it for her! So I called my adorable and talented friend, and she said she would be willing to make one for Princess Three. 

Since she no longer has a house here and is delivering the item herself as she didn't want to risk it breaking in the mail. She is only free tomorrow to drop it off. Her ex-husband lives in town with an adult married son.

So, how blessed am I that God sent a friend who is available to stay and watch the house for the wedding and reunion! I have plenty of bedrooms and will enjoy the company between the two events. 

I am blessed with good friends! Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment