Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Daith Piercing - Good and Working For The Most Part

I posted a few weeks back about getting my ears pierced to help my migraine headaches. Here is a link to that.

I haven't had a migraine since I got the daith piercing! It has been quite interesting to see how I have still had dizzy bouts and some tooth pain, but no headaches or vomiting. 

The pain of the piercing has decreased and the gunk has cleaned up for the most part, but last week as I was heading out to my reunion, I had everything packed but I was having a bit of pain so I was cleaning and disinfecting the piercing using a q-tip just before leaving, and somehow the top of the earring unscrewed and fell into the garbage disposal. 

I used a magnet to pull out the bb sized top to the earring that screws on. I was getting ready to head to the family reunion and I spent an hour getting the top back on the earring. My niece used needle nose pliers to tighten the top while we were camping and I hoped it was going to be secure again.

I was cleaning it tonight and it happened again. The top fell off and the earring fell out and I spent 2 hours trying to get the little bb top back on! I couldn't do it! I then had to find an earring that would fit in the area and have no small hoops. So I found a round earring but it is larger and it hurt putting it in as my ear was so irritated due to trying to get the top on the other earring. 

My ear is so sore I am afraid to sleep on it. I think there may be some misthreading on the earring that it keeps falling off. I will have to contact my niece and see if she can fix the problem with the earring falling out. I can't live with this earring in my ear as I am afraid it will catch on things so I hope my niece can figure out why the earring keeps falling out. 

If you are thinking of getting daith piercing to help with migraines, I have to share that it worked for me so far! I wish I had done it years ago!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment