Monday, August 16, 2021

It's Been Such a Busy Two Weeks, I Am Beyond Tired

I had the wedding last week, and the family reunion this past week. It was crazy and I would like to share about how it went, but on the flip side, I am falling asleep. 

My home has boxes from the wedding with the decorations and platters from the showers, and more and more. I have been purchasing totes every time I go to thrift stores so I can package all the stuff in them. 

I also have boxes of games and prizes, and activities all over the house. I have five coolers stacked in my kitchen and another in the garage. I have five water coolers in my house, and all the luggage etc. I haven't slept much in a month with everything going on. 

I finished unloading the trailer and cleaning it about midnight last night. I woke at 11:30 for a homecoming for my nephew who returned from a mission to Thailand and CA recently. He and his brother spoke, and then another speaker who was fabulous. I watched over zoom and when it ended I fell back to sleep until 5:30 p.m.  

I slept 15 hours and it is sad how tired I still am. I hope I can feel better and have the energy I need to to get what I need to do done. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment