Thursday, August 19, 2021

Still Exhausted and Fell Asleep In the Car - In God We Trust Moment

I have been so tired. I hauled all the boxes in from the car and trailer. They have been in my house for days. I was working on so many projects, but I keep seeing rainbows on everything and everywhere. 

I forgot to share when I arrived home from the reunion, I got out of the car and walked towards the garage and there was a corner of a $20 bill and guess what was on the corner? It had a 111 on it! 

I have no idea where a corner of a $20 would come from as I never use cash, but I felt like someone was trying to take care of me and remind me to "Trust in God! I have fallen asleep the last three nights while blogging. I hope I can get back to blogging and catch up with all the crazy events but I can't seem to catch up on my sleep. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment