Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Princess Five Gets To Shake Hands With An Apostle - Mission Highlights

Hola hola!

This week we went to a baby shower for one of the women in the ward. I was invited to be fed applesauce by a blind folded member while I too was also blind folded. It was really funny... and messy.

Elder Renlund came and visited the mission this week for an all mission conference! We had the opportunity to take an all mission picture! It was a wonderful conference, full of laughs, revelation, and new ideas.  I know he is an Apostle of God, in God's one and only true truth.
We did a lot of street contacting, a lot of English classes and door knocking as always, so slowly but surely the work is moving forward here in P-land!

CuĂ­dense 
Hermana Princess Five 

Photos: 
Just another day in P-land, a broken meter 

My whole mission, I'm standing right behind Elder Renlund

Shaking Hands with Elder Renlund 

No comments:

Post a Comment