Friday, August 30, 2019

Here is the Second Half of the Jewelry Sorting Video - There are Knives Involved

Once again I am so tired. I have been working VERY long days and an hoping to finish the major portion of the project I am working on tomorrow, but don't know if I will have the time to finish. 

I feel like I have to get this project done so that I can forget about it. I have a constant list in my head all the time of things that I need to get done, and this project has been on a sticky note on my desk for over 2 years now. If I can finish this in the next week, I will be so happy. 

Of course my life projects of family history and organization is never going to end as I have so much from my parents and kids. But funny enough, I don't have a ton of my own. I think I am down to less than a tote for my own pictures etc. 

Anyway, thank for being patient while I work on this side project since I have had to be there for my dads health anyway, it is good that I can do something on the down time and am glad he is allowing me to work on his history. It has been interesting to find out how much I didn't know about my parents as I work on their history. I am guessing that is how my children will feel when they read my history or look at mine. 

I hope that I can organize my own history and clean out the house of all the "stuff" making the history available to everyone in one functional drive and that would clean out many totes and cabinets of VHS tapes and documents etc. Wouldn't that be a happy day! 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment