Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Little Kart Doing BIG Things - Folding Kart AMAZED Me!

A few weeks ago, I shared how God gives you what you need when you need it. He knows what our needs are before we even know what we need. 

In this post, I shared that I found this amazing little fold up cart that has an angled back brace that locks and has wheels on it so it can lean back on its own without you holding it and it has wheels on the back.

This past week, I went to a college campus to use the scanners at the library so I can scan all my fathers documents and have them all there while I scan them. I had been worried about it and had borrowed a cart / kart from my dad, but it wasn't super strong, but I figured I could take one box at a time with that fold up kart. 



I liked what I saw and shared in the post, I had an empty tote on it but hadn't tried it with anything heavy on it until this past week hauling four huge totes/boxes across campus. Princess Two helped me as I had a half full box as well that I carried but I was SUPER impressed by this cart. 

The tote is STUFFED full of documents. There was a box of about ten full photo albums which was super heavy as well as two other boxes full of photo frames with glass in them, old photos and family history documents.

The kart didn't have any problem keeping the boxes balanced and moving. I was even able to just tip it back over the curb which lifted the front wheels off the ground and the gutter / curb was no obstacle for getting the heavy boxes up on the curb! 

I was able to get the cart for under $10 or so if I remember, and after using it this week, I was so impressed that I actually looked it up and was floored when I saw how much the Kart costs new! I had never seen anything like it before, but GOD knew I needed something functional and strong and had been pondering on how to get all those heavy boxes there. 

This little Kart is called Kart-a-Bag Tri-Kart 800 by Remin. I found it on a website for $288 plus shipping! Can you believe it? It was just what I needed and God put it, and those perfect file totes in my path, and all are being used and I am grateful for them! 

Princess Two who is the least strong of my girls, being so tall and thin, was able to pull the loaded kart with ease. I used it many days by myself hauling different boxes to and fro and even when you have to go through a door, the kart is so smooth, it was easy to just glide along.

I would give this Kart a HUGE thumbs up and if you need a strong little Kart, it is just that! 

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment