Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Missing Email From Last Week - Princess Five on her Mission in NJ

Hey Friends! 
Tuesday was my first day here in Plains! There are so many trees everywhere. Its beautiful! The area is great, right when I got here though, 2 of our friends who are on date notified us that they were moving, so we have been doing a lot of finding this week. It's been very different than a walking area and to be honest, I miss it a lot. 

My new branch is incredible! It's small, but the members are so involved in missionary work! I'm really excited to get to know them all! This week I got to know one of our recent converts, her name is Rose, and she is 94! She's so cute, and is as sharp as a tac. Every time I see her I say," Es mi mejor amiga!" And she responds in Spanish and says, "and now sisters, as daughters of our God!"

I'm now serving in a branch with Elder Ber who was in the CCM with me! We supported them in their baptism they had this week for Roci! She is so much fun, and she is so strong and focused on her future in the gospel!

We also have a wonderful English class going right now, we have around 30-40 people coming every week! I think it's going to be our strongest source of finding here.

We had a man come up to us from Venezuela this week. He told us he was an inactive, but was visiting and wanted to come to church, and he actually came! 

But I'm doing great! The church is true!

CuĂ­dense ❤
Hermana Princess Five

Photos:
Some chickens we found while walking 
Roci''s baptism!
Saying goodbye to sister Carat 

No comments:

Post a Comment