Monday, June 18, 2018

Wearing The Kimono For her Homecoming - Princess Four's Adorable Outfit

Princess Four was only home for 2 full days before heading off to work. One of which was crazy with everyone coming from around the state for her homecoming. 

She came home this Saturday to go through some things but we had another family event Sunday so basically, she was home for a few hours and I trimmed her hair and cut off some long pants to make capris for her to wear to work as she and Princess Five have been working long hours at their summer job hosting youth groups during their busiest two weeks.  

She has so many bins of clothes, household items and school stuff to go through that I think she is overwhelmed by it and not having any time at home has not made it easy for her to find things she needs. 

Thankfully, Princess Five had the apartment set up already from her moving from college, but soon, we will pack up her stuff as she has put her papers in to go on a mission for our church for 18 months and is waiting for a letter telling her where she will serve.


So, Princess Four needs to get to her stuff and sort through it. I want to have a yard sale and get all the stuff no one wants OUT of the house. I have stuff stacked up in every room and garage at this point with all my mom's estate stuff, four of the girls living in somewhat student housing and me having not gotten much off the "get done" list in the house as I have so much to get done on the outside of the house. 

This weekend, even helping family with a farewell for my nephew that is heading to serve as a missionary in chili next week, I dug a tall fence post out, cemented in a new one and hammered in the fence section. I started in on one of the two medium posts that needs replacing but didn't have time to get much done on it other than pulling away the fence section and starting to dig it out. 

I will have to get to that this week and hopefully finish that but I still have so much to do in the yard that finishing the stuff inside isn't moving at all. 

Princess Four asked me today where all the pictures of her in her Kimono were.... Um, last week was a bad week for me. ;-) I was sick and had no energy to post so I am grateful that I was feeling better enough by weeks end to start posting again and to get a new fence post in.

So, with all the crazy, I am sorry to Princess Four that I didn't get her big week posted. I am going to share some of my favorite pictures of her in her Kimono that we took last weekend. It was SO sweet of her friend to give it to her and she looks so beautiful in it. We are not sure how to fold it back up so it doesn't get ruined but Princess Four assures me that there are videos somewhere showing how to fold it back up so we will have to get to that next weekend as we didn't have time to get to it this weekend. 

It was so fun having her around even just for the 24 hours I got to enjoy her this weekend. Princess Five just kept saying, "And I get to live with that!!!" Bragging that she gets to enjoy the sunshine and humor that Princess Four brings to the home. 

I hope you enjoy these pictures of Princess Four in her Beautiful Kimono..... Have a BLESSED Day! 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful...and yes...empty nesting is rough for such a wonderful mother as yourself. Onward and upward and God bless. Your friend who prays for you.

    ReplyDelete