Thursday, June 28, 2018

Sorting for Treasures With Princess Four - I missed my Princess

I have had LOTS going on the past few days. I have been super busy but, I had a visit from Princess Four who came home for the night to go through a few more of her bins.  


She needs to sort out what she needs for her life at work for the next few weeks, and then, for what she needs taken to college with her in mid August, and lastly what she is going to put in storage here. 

I feel rather bad that I am pressuring her to go through her stuff now but Princess Five has already sent her papers in to go on a mission and will be finding out in the next week or so where she will be serving which means, all of her college apartment and stuff will now be stored at my house along with stuff from all the other girls. 

I am trying to get through all the crazy piles of stuff that have accumulated since our "bad" last few years with accidents, exhaustion, mom's funeral estate mess, family history projects times ten and general life.

BUT, I have the energy to do it!!!!! I haven't been drinking coke at all the past week or so. I have been eating well, which I usually do, but am trying to balance more protein in earlier in the day, as I usually eat it at night. I find I am doing better eating it at lunch. 

I have been taking vitamins, with the NAC I shared about earlier, and the Iodine. And today, I tried Nascent Iodine for the first time. I think it worked as I only had a few hours sleep last night and still was up with energy all day. 



YEA for figuring that out. The parasites are still a nightmare and I want to do an update video as I have a bit more news but may not get to that with everything going on. 

Princess Four is so cute and I have missed her sweetness. She left notes all over the house and I left them up while she was gone and today, I took pictures of her with her cute notes and took most of them down. I left a few of my favorite ones up as I still don't get to see her much with her working in another town, and heading off to finish her bachelors degree mid August. 

So, here are some cute pictures of her with her notes. There is also a video of us sorting a bag of jewelry and I took some pictures showing the bagged silver at the end.  I hope you enjoy her as much as I did. She leaves early in the morning. :-(

Have a blessed and sun filled day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment