Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I'm Taking a Sick Day - Hasn't Happened Much In My World

Hey Friends,

I have been fighting Strep for about two weeks now. I was feeling a bit better but with the crazy stress of the past few days.... I barely slept last night due to not being able to swallow. Two of the girls went home last night and four went home today and I was super sad to see the grandchildren leave. 

This weekend has been a highlight of my life... I LOVE my family.... It was a wonderful event filled weekend and I am excited to share it all with you but I am headed to bed and praying I get more sleep tonight and that my strep will clear up now that three major events are over....

I hope you have a Blessed and Healthy Day! 

2 comments:

  1. Lord please bless Tejae with a wonderful night's sleep and renewed health and strength tomorrow. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayer. I am still not feeling all that great and pray that tomorrow will be a better day. Have a Blessed Day!

      Delete