Thursday, June 14, 2018

Princess Four is Iodine Depleted - Hoping She Feels Better Soon

Princess Four has let me know from months that she is exhausted. 

I have shared with you all how,  over the past few months, I have been taking iodine and "NAC" and have been feeling so much better.


I started giving her some iodine and some "NAC" when she got home. She said that drinking it was giving her an upset stomach. Then, we realized that even when she wasn't taking it she was having the stomach upset. We think it may be the chlorine in the water. Or, the altitude difference..... 


However, I wanted to see how iodine deficient she really was. If you put iodine on the skin, depending on the percentage and how long it takes to absorb, you can see how deficient the person really is. 

I put a drop on her arm using the ointment I have shared about several times in videos and blog. Basically any antifungal cream. I couldn't believe how fast she absorbed the iodine. 

I put more and more on her and it disappeared before my eyes. Check out the video to see how fast it absorbed. I then put a dot on her shoulder of the super concentrated and it took a bit longer until she then spread it out as it was drying and it absorbed faster over more skin. 

I gave her some iodine and NAC pills to take with her to her summer job and the interesting thing I wanted to share mostly was that after I put all that iodine on her arms, the little bumps on her arms started to disappear and she told me about five minutes later, she could feel things moving in her chest and she felt nausea in the stomach around then as well. 

I think the parasite that were in her arms scattered into the chest. I don't know how much iodine is ok to take fast so we backed off and I gave her a lower concentration to take orally in water and the pills to take to help it absorb. I hope that she can start feeling better and having more energy and feel good enough to work all summer to save for college this fall. 


It was crazy to me to see how fast it absorbed and the instant feelings she noticed inside of her. 

I will keep you informed as to how she is doing taking the stuff. I also have had a rough few days as you can tell by my sick days. I don't know that I have ever taken two sick days... It was a bit crazy.... 

Have a Blessed Day! 

1 comment:

  1. I bought some iodine today and can't wait to try it! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete