Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gel Toenails - Fun Treat


It has been such a crazy week. I am so glad that the flooding is stopped but I like things to be "done" and "fixed" and having holes in my wall and ceiling frustrates me. If it is in a room we don't often go into, I do better than having it in a living area. 

My house guest brought down her stuff to do gel nails and toes. She offered to do mine but I had just done my toenails and I have so many house projects I am working on that fake nails wouldn't be useful at this point so I asked if she would be willing to do the girls toes instead. 

She was thrilled to be able to do them and the girls were thrilled to have them done. 

The picture at the top is Princess two's toes. She picked a copper color and she has feet issues so for her to sit still and let someone do that to her toes was a miracle. I have learned how to be gentle enough that she lets me do some things but she likes to do her own "maintenance" on them and will allow me to paint them.

She said "she enjoyed having it done and it didn't hurt her and she only jerked her feet back a few times." That is saying a lot. (Here is a link to our tradition with toenails.)

Princess four had hers done with a purple color. She had hers done quite late so it wasn't as smooth as she would have likes so we filed them down a little today. There were smiles all around and then today, Princess five asked to get hers done. She wasn't sure yesterday that she wanted to have it done but when she saw how cute her sisters toes looked, she wanted to have hers done.
 

I really liked the cute silver sparkles she chose to do. They are really cute and as she said, "they will match everything."  

I think I am going to have her do my nails in a few weeks when I have my trailer work finished, my wall put back together again and my garden planted, etc. It seems like there is so much to get done in spring and with the last month of school, we are busy most nights with recitals, awards nights, concerts etc. 

You can see how cute my friends nails are in this picture where she is doing Princess fives toes. She has "french tip" with sparkles on them. It could be fun. This friend was the first person to give me a foot soak, massage, paraffin wax and pedicure in my life. She invited me over for the night and did all that for me without even telling me she was going to do it. I LOVE my feet being massaged and she did the entire package. That is my kind of friend! My girls are beginning to figure that out! Check out the smile! 

I am grateful for good friends!  Here is a link to me giving pedicures in Peru
Here is a link to a pedicure for a dear friend who recently passed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment