Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pentawhirl - Fun Outing Part 2


I told you yesterday that I found these photos. I thought it was two years ago that we went to the pumpkin patch and rode on the Pentawhirl but when I looked through my photos, it was three years ago. 
 
Can you believe that the girls are so young. It amazes me how much they have grown in three years. Now only two are at home and they have changed so much. 

The car in the background hasn't changed at all but how the girls changed. 

I did love that while we were there having fun, that there was a rainbow in the background. I thought it was just for us to know that things will be ok in our lives. The divorce took so much away from them and I loved that they were having fun. Look at the smile on all their faces, even mine. I enjoyed the ride as well. 

The rainbow only added to the day. There wasn't any rain, it was just a rainbow. 

It amazes me how my Heavenly Father gives me little signs and shows me daily how much he loves me. How blessed we are to live in a day when we can know of His love and share with others how we feel His love. 

Signing on to my email today, I read about a neurosurgeon who was in a coma for a week and came out of the coma telling a wonderful story of heaven and after life. I feel I am blessed to know of it without having to die. 
 
I feel truly grateful to know I am loved and that He cares enough to send me little signs almost daily. Others may say that it is me looking for signs. But, most days, they just show up, sometimes they even come to my front door. 
 
I know I am loved and hope you know you are loved too. One of my favorite posts is "Knowing God Knows and Loves Me" as I share how I know He loves me. Also, my "In God We Trust" posts also let me know He loves me. There are so many "penny" posts that I will only post the first but you could search "penny" on the bottom search and many examples would show up. 

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with signs from Heaven, just for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment