Thursday, October 18, 2012

Puzzles Keeper - Part 2

Yesterday and today, we had out of state company. Between cooking, washing sheets and visiting, we got the puzzle done but not much else. I had some yard flooding I also didn't finish taking care of so I have lots to do today. 

Here is the finished puzzle. We ended missing one piece. I am hoping between sorting on blankets and couches that we may find it somewhere. 

Anyway, it was fun to do and I have to share that I am addicted to "White Collar" a show about a convicted Felon that helps the FBI solve cases. It is much like "Catch me if you can." You have to watch it consecutively in order for it to make sense. Some of the other shows we have enjoyed about investigators? were a story an episode. This is like that in some ways but I usually want to do some type of craft while I watch tv or movies but I find myself enjoying it so much that I don't crochet even though I am holding it in my hands. There are little looks and clues if you watch. 

So, my post for today, sorry it is so lame, was to try watching "White Collar" and finish the puzzle. I hope you enjoy it as much as we are. My friend told me her husband was watching it and since we liked "Monk" and "Psych"  and they did also, we thought it may be a good idea to look at this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment