Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines - Photo Shoot - Part 4


I haven't blogged about any photo shoots in quite some time. We haven't been together in almost 2 years. We haven't had all the girls home all together but for a few days over the holidays as some were with their dad. So, this Valentines Day weekend was our first opportunity to get some pictures taken.


The girls didn't really want to do it and suggested we wait until spring break but we all have different days for our vacation so it wouldn't be until summer that we might be together again but since my second daughter is taking summer classes and with the other school activities and visitations, who knows when we will all be together again. I hope it is sooner than later as I miss them when they are gone and we have so much fun together, but, here are some of the results.


It was a cold day and we begged my sister to come and take some pictures for us. There isn't much to use as a background in the winter but we had fun anyway and as I was pulling out some pictures for a project tonight, I couldn't believe how much the younger girls have grown since our last photo shoot.


Thanks to my sister for coming and taking the photos on her Sunday afternoon and freezing for our sake! Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment