Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bee Sting in Spring

This morning as I went into my kitchen and was putting away some purchases that I bought yesterday when I felt some pain on the bottom of my foot. I picked up my foot to find a bee hanging from my foot with the stinger in my foot.


I used tweezers to get the stinger out. I put tea tree oil on it to numb it from any pain. You can buy a 2 oz bottle at WalMart for $8. It is the best thing I have ever found for teething, burns and rashes. Once that was on, I put a mud mask on it to pull out the poison.


I let the mud dry and then I washed it.


If you don't have mud mask, you can make a thick paste out of ground ginger. Ginger is a great detoxer and making a thick paste and putting it on a sting or bite helps pull the toxins out.


A friend shared they have used toothpaste on a bee sting but I have never tried this myself so I am passing that information on.
If you have multiple stings, bites or a rash, taking a ground ginger bath can help. Also, I have a friend who's husband moved a tire in a field and was stung almost to death by the wasps nest. They weren't sure he was going to make it. They used the oil swish that I have listed on my pages and they swear it saved him.
I don't know how the little visitor ended up in my kitchen on the floor but I was glad for the knowledge of how to quickly remedy it. I have used this method also when getting shots. It takes the "sting" out of anything.
Hopefully you will never need the information!

No comments:

Post a Comment