Monday, September 30, 2019

Rainbow and In God We Trust Reminders That I Am Loved

I have had some health issues, some stressful family issues, some home issues, and other stresses in the past few months. I was feeling a bit stressed trying to get my health situation looked at and diagnosed.
I was at a store and it was closing time and I went to look at a new cart of new items and I had already looked at the two but it was now combined into one. I found a penny and a puzzle that is new in the box with rainbow in the title and front of the box. 

Here is a link to the first post about me finding money. 
Here is a link to the first post as to why rainbows are relevant to remind me about my mother. 

It was raining while I was in the store. I left and it had stopped raining. I get to Walmart, I walk in and there is a penny on the floor near the carts. 

I then shopped and at the register, there was a dime on the ground. I took pictures of both since I thought it was so cool as I had already found the one. While I am checking out, the guy in the next self checkout, he saw his change and then walked away, there were three coins there. 

It rained while I was in the store but stopped as I walked out. I drive to home depot and getting out of the car, there is a rainbow directly over the store. It rains while I am in the store for about 45 minutes. I walk out of the store, it stops raining and there was a rainbow over the other side of the sky where my home is located. 

I arrived home and unload the car and I feel the first drops of rain as I am headed into the house. I felt like my mother and my Father in Heaven were trying to tell me that I need to trust in HIM and know that my earthly mother is watching out for me. Three coins and three rainbows in a few hours of time. It really made my day. 

A few other blessings this week are getting my new Birkenstocks, a friend coming and helping me deal with a methane gas issue, and one of my dearest friends gave me a new cell phone! 

I am so grateful to those who are willing to share their time with me. Having a stressful week, and then feeling all this support, made me realize how very blessed I am! 

Have a wonderfully Blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment