Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Ozonators - Ionizer - Ozonating - Cleans Out Mold and Bad Smells




I posted a long time ago about getting sick with some black mold in my lungs. I had a leak in my shower and it caused molding under the sub floor in my bathroom and when I was taking it out, the mold got under my little mask and caused a horrible lung infection. 

I posted about that here on my channel in 2011. Here is a link to that. I have been adding some videos to my channel about things that I blogged about many years ago but haven't made videos about. It was hard since my internet was so slow. 

I have used ozonators many times now, and some times I will use ionizers. I have a little mildew smell in my bathroom sometimes so I use the bottom brand on low all the time in my bathroom just to keep it clean smelling. 

I have a sun UV light that has an ionizer on it and it smells like the ozone machines I have but at a super low level. I use that if anyone has been in the house and is sneezing. I will just turn that on in my kitchen and let it run for a few hours rather than the diffuser to kill anything off. 

I usually have my diffuser going 24/7. I love having the house smell like something good but you can't have both the diffuser and an ozonator on at the same time or they will compete and kill any effects of each other. 

I also have a battery operated ozonator that I use in the trailer to clean it out before we use it. I am so grateful for my friend that runs the health food store in our town that told me about the ozone blessing and he actually gave me his ozonator when I was so sick. He is amazing and I know he is blessed for his kindness and generosity.

I can testify that ozone does work. You can get too much of a good thing. High amounts of ozone can cause headaches and other problems so make sure you research before using the higher doses. I use the higher and stronger levels when I have had floods etc. Just be careful and use it responsibly. 

Have a blessed and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment