Friday, November 2, 2018

Post Halloween Fatigue and a Jewelry Sorting Bag

I had a headache yesterday all day and took several pills trying to keep it down. It was no surprise when I woke to overcast and rain as my head is a human barometer. 


I could not get out of bed today being so tired. I dragged most of the day. Princess Five and I ran a few errands and I worked on paying bills and my checkbook as I didn't have the energy to do much else. 

It is so frustrating to be so tired so much of the time. I am posting a video of me sorting jewelry as I don't feel so great and am headed to bed. 

Have a Blessed Day! 

2 comments:

  1. God bless you Tejae. I guess one consolation is that when you're doing good, you get as much done as 5 normal people put together! Taking a couple of the little b12 packets by Now has been helping me with that. Praying you're good as new tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just appreciate you so much Maria. I wasn't taking my iron pills and just started taking them again and am feeling a bit better. Thank you so much for your prayer.. Some your way as well!

      Delete