Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Lots Of Silver and Gold Lately IN Grab Bags at Second Hand Stores

In the last few weeks, I have found several jewelry grab bags at different second hand stores. 

I got one a few weeks back that I didn't video that had several larger pieces of gold in it and I should have taken video but I wasn't at home and didn't want to wait. I probably should have but I was busy with things so I just put them in the "vault" of jewelry. 

I have had three larger bags and then went to one store that didn't have bags of jewelry but had individually priced pieces of lots of silver and gold. Some of the silver was reasonable prices and I don't usually purchase silver individually like that unless it is only a few dollars but they were nicer, heavier pieces so I share those at the beginning of a video I will try and upload tomorrow. 


I made videos of three bags in the past few days and the one that I was able to upload today was not the best bag. It takes so long to upload the videos that I only got the one done as it took most of the day to upload.



I had so much silver and gold in the other two videos but they are longer videos so I will have to upload those another day. 

I have noticed the local store hadn't been having much gold or silver in any of their bags but then today, I noticed one bag at twice the price and was much smaller but had gold and silver in it so it looks like they are pulling out the good stuff and putting it in one bag. 

I was happy with the bag and will try to upload that video so you can see all the fun things I found. 


This picture is all gold items I got in the past few days in the three bags and the other store.


The last picture is all silver items I got from the bags. There was LOTS of silver in several of the bags. I think it is harder and harder to find bags with much in them but I do enjoy the treasures but find myself not purchasing as many bags as it seems they don't have as much good stuff in them. 

I don't know if people aren't donating as many valuable items or if it is that more people are looking for the items but either way, it is getting harder to find good deals that way. 

I will try and upload the other videos. Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment