Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Late Night Blogging Again - Jewelry Sort with Sound Issues but Cool Second Hand Dish Find

Oh Friends, I am so glad that you love me and are patient with my crazy world. With the HOT red rash on my leg, I haven't slept well for a week. I am trying to get through all the girls stuff and get it stored so we can pack up all the stuff they don't want for the next two years while finishing school and serving as a missionary. 


My back has been hurting lots the past few days hauling totes and boxes and my leg being in a horrible state, I haven't been able to do all I want to do. Princess Five was finishing up pulling down all her treasures off the boards and wall and cleaning out her clothes from the closet and packing up bins to store in the garage of stuff she isn't taking. She is leaving clothes in the drawers which is fine as I don't have anyone moving in that I know of but I still want all the little things down so when I have the grandchildren down, I won't have to worry about choking items or them getting ahold of markers etc. 

Princess Four and I started sorting through some jewelry and my computer shut down due to lack of space... Um, it has LOTS of storage but I have about 25 hours of videos in HD on it from my dad's history, my update videos on the parasite, and jewelry sorting videos. 

I spent some time labeling some videos and transferring some over to a back up drive but we did several others things today as well. I hope that I can help them get organized and we can have them both leave with everything put away in a safe and organized way so when they get home, they can just go right to the labeled tote and find what they need. It was a good thing I cleaned out the garage some.... 

I still have tons to do but we are seeing progress. I have about four boxes of get rid of clothes and other stuff as they sort through. It is nice to get rid of stuff and know that things are organized but currently, we are still fighting bins and boxes in most rooms. I need to get organized as I have less than 2 weeks left with Princess Four and I won't see her much once she is at college as it is far from home.... 

I am posting a jewelry sorting video and I show a cute candy type dish that I found for a few dollars at a second hand store. Yahoo for sterling silver cheap! 

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment