Friday, August 31, 2018

Coolest Pinball Arcade Basement Ever - Diner Booths and Full Kitchen in the Mix

I had a cousin that was visiting some family that lived somewhat near and so they asked if we could have a little cousin reunion last minute.

I have around fifty cousins on both sides of my family. I love having a large family and enjoy getting together with most of them. Some are much older and some are younger but there is a wonderful group near my age we have had so much fun with over the years. 


I have a unique thing that most families don't have in the fact that my dad is a fraternal twin and an identical twin. Here is a blog post about that. 

Having three people the same age and getting married around the same time made for kids of the same age along the way. I have a bunch of cousins within a year or two of my age due to the triplet situation. 

I love my cousins and wanted to support the reunion but it made a super long day of driving for a short amount of visiting with the actual cousins as the one hosting was headed out of town early the next morning so he didn't want a late night. 

I arrived late which didn't help due to the amount of traveling. I was in awe of his home from the second I entered. It is BEAUTIFUL! I really wish I could have gotten a tour of the entire place but was grateful they were willing to allow us to see what we did. I will share a bit more on all that later but just wanted to share the basement with you in video and picture today. 

Watch the video because I couldn't do it justice in picture. It is every teens dream basement! So fun! I tried to play each of the games but didn't have the time as I wanted to spend it visiting with my cousins but I did get to play many of the games and I haven't played a pinball game in at least 15 years or more. 

I loved that the first game I played was "Wizard of Oz" and it had a Rainbow sign on it and one of the bonus wins is you see the rainbow horse of a different color in the glass ball! It was so cute as it made me think my mom was enjoying the party as well! Click here to see why rainbows remind me of my mother. 

These games are brand new, out of the box, state of the art, graphic, stereo sound all with headphones gorgeous in top hit show, classic movies and more. The games had me laughing out loud a few times with the funny things they said in "The wizard of oz" and "Shrek," "Star Trek" and "Walking Dead" etc. I think the party could have gone on for a few more hours but we didn't have as many cousins as we would have liked to see there but the ones that were able to make it, enjoyed it!~ 


It is the ultimate Teen home! I was grateful he was willing to open it up before heading out on vacation and glad I got to get hugs from some of my favorite people! I am blessed with a wonderful family! 

Have a Blessed and family filled day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment