Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Another Busy Day - Enjoy a short Jewelry Sort Day

So, I am not going to be able to do much posting this week. I am still on and off not feeling well and not sleeping well. 


I am tired and am going flat out all day and last night when I finished blogging, it was nearly 5 a.m. I really have so much going on this week that I am just going to post a jewelry blog for today and tomorrow and hope that by Friday, I will be able to do a real post. I can't know if things are going to be as crazy by then but for now, we have been going all day and I am VERY grateful that I was able to go to the Chiropractor today. My neck has been hurting due to the many flights and bus trip on our vacation so he was able to get my hip and neck in which has helped my headache today but I have been fighting one for the past few days. 

I really have loved having Princess Four and Five home for the past few days but each has so much to go through and do on their own, that our paths just cross every so often. 

Have a Blessed Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment