Monday, August 6, 2018

Camping Fun - Reunion At The Lake Karaoke Style

My video take so long to upload and my computer got unplugged so you are getting one video of this. I hopefully will be able to upload the other fun videos but I would need to start early in the morning as many take ten hours to upload. I need to figure out a better way to upload videos..... 

We had my family reunion at the lake this past week for a few days and for the first time in many years, all my family was there and I didn't have to move anyone anywhere, drop anyone off somewhere, and got to spend the entire time there with my kids! 

The grandchildren were wonderful and I hopefully will get to post a bit about that. I have so much more to share about that but once again, I am exhausted.... I did well during camping but think it took it out of me and I took a nap after church today and am falling asleep now. I hope I can get enough sleep to wake up refreshed tomorrow. I have LOTS to get done. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fun video of the girls singing.... I have missed having Princess Four around and am going to miss Princess Five when she leaves for her mission in a few months. 


Have a musical and Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment