Monday, November 3, 2014

Ultimate Cup of Hot Chocolate

My head is doing its human barometer thing today. Here is a post about it. Here is another post about it. It has been raining or cold for two days now. I haven't been able to do much outside because of the weather so Princess Five and I decided to get warm by making some hot chocolate while we played some games.


Princess Five was cold and decided to put on her warm poncho and her "monkey" hat and she wanted the mint chocolate with marshmallows. She said she was going to make it with water and I suggested milk.  She said it didn't matter and I shared how much creamier it is with milk. 

She said she had ice cream in her hot chocolate once. That gave me a GREAT idea. I suggested that we add the white raspberry Tillamook icecream to the mint hot chocolate. She agreed.
 
Yes, it was a good idea. It was SO good. 

I highly recommend trying this. The ice cream is good by itself but the mint, chocolate, raspberry combo was divine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment