Friday, June 6, 2014

Old Blogger Learning New Tricks - Top Ten Music Videos

 
In April, blogger and youtube did a wonderful thing on this site. They allowed for you to now view your videos on blogger rather than having you click on a link or only be able to download your video onto blogger which takes forever and doesn't allow it to be viewed on another site. 

It makes me want to go back through my posts and download the video clips on the post editing all my favorite posts.

With this new ability, I was able to see all my youtube videos at a glance and preview them in the editing feature on blogger. As I took a little trip down memory lane for the past four years as I started blogging and putting videos on youtube, I enjoyed seeing the progression of the girls in their singing and talent abilities. 

I think it is wonderful that they don't actually take you off the page now. They play more like the videos posted on facebook where you can watch and hear the video on the blogger post and still be reading the post itself. 

So, I decided with this new ability, I would take a trip down memory lane with the girls talents and I think you will be amazed to see how they have grown and how they have become more comfortable being in front of people and performing using their wonderful talents. 

In the first of my top ten music posts, we are singing acapella the song "Amazing Grace" and look how young the girls are. Princess One wasn't married and Princess Five looks so young.  They sound great but you can see more growth and talent in each video over the past four years of videos.

Video Two is Princess Three and Four singing the national anthem together for the second time ever. I think they were great as well. 

Video three is Princess Five a few weeks after picking up the guitar for the first time.

Video four is first performance and solo in her life singing and playing the guitar in public. She did a great job. That was only a few short years ago. 

Video Five is Princess Four's first solo ever. She is so nervous but finished singing her song there and I smiled watching that as when we get to the end, you see her singing mini solos wither her sister on stage in front of the entire student body and she is so confident and care free that I couldn't believe it had been less than two years since she sang that solo at the fair.

Video Six and Seven are Princess Five singing on stage. One is acapella and she stays on key and sounds great. The other is her playing the guitar and singing on stage. She does a wonderful job on both. 

Video Eight is the Princesses doing their Musical Duet from "Gypsy" where they took all superior ratings. 

Video  Nine is the girls doing their mash-up in front of the entire school. They are both so cool and collected like it was no big deal. So much more confident that the earlier videos.
Video Ten is the most recent of Princess Three performing with her boyfriend for some of the family. Unheard of from her so I take pride that she has come out of her shell enough to sing a solo. 

It is wonderful that this option now exists so you can clearly see the video you are watching and see the progression of the girls through this new option.
I am blessed with truly talented girls! This is one of those Gratitude Moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment