Monday, June 9, 2014

Prince and Princess Number One Photo Shoot

Princess One realized that she and her husband hadn't had a photo shoot of just them since the wedding other than a few pregnancy shots. She figured since they were dressing up anyway, she wanted me to take a few shots of just her and her husband. 

No one complained about that at all since that would give time for others to hold the baby. 


With that, we finished taking all the photos they wanted with Princess baby and she was whisked away to be ogled by her aunts. 

Before her dad passed her off, I snapped this cute picture of her dad trying to make her smile. I thought it was really sweet so I included it here. 

I then took a few pictures of Prince and Princess One. I know Prince was about done with pictures as we took a million at graduation and then with the three costume changes for Princess baby he was about done. 

Princess One said, "I am so blessed, I picked well." as she commented on how she could tell he was done with the pictures but knowing she wanted some of just them, he stayed for another ten minutes for her to get the pictures she wanted.

The top picture, I think I said something about how wonderful it was that he would support her in getting all the pictures she wanted and being so patient. 

I LOVED his reaction. He is so cute in the top picture and I think it is my favorite because it really tells the story of how wonderful he is to her and their daughter. He is very patient and kind and protective of both. Just as a father and husband should be. 

The last picture is Princess One's favorite as she has one of them like that when they were engaged and she specifically wanted one with that pose. I can understand why as it is such a gently yet protective gesture. I think she she doesn't have a father in her life, it comforts her that she chose so well in a husband. 

Thanks Prince One for being so wonderful to my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment