Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Photo Shoot Grand Princess Part 2


The second outfit Princess One brought for me to take pictures of the baby in was her blessing gown. 

You can see a post about the day she was blessed here.  It wasn't her best day as she was exhausted so we didn't get the best pictures. 

Princess One woke her up as I had been gone taking Princess Four somewhere when they got her ready. 

At first, she was screaming but they got her calmed down and soon she was grinning as long as she could get that right hand anywhere near her mouth.


There must be 100 pictures of her with her hand in or near her mouth. We tried over and over to get that hand out of her mouth but when we did, she would fuss. 

We then gave her her shoes off her feet to hold in her hands and she tried to get them in her mouth over and over. You can see the shoes on her in the top picture and in her hands in the photo to the left.

It was so funny to see how she automatically put her right hand into her mouth. I thought perhaps she was teething but Princess One said it has been going on for months now.   

I think we got some cute pictures of her in the blessing gown and many of her adorable faces. I joked with Princess One that her gown makes her look like the Pope in some of the pictures. :-)

We have one more outfit to share tomorrow. I have been busy this week working on getting things ready for girls camp. 

I was up most of the night sewing all the capes that I showed you on here awhile back. Now they are finished, I will be working on finishing the headbands I showed you as well as making a wishing well. Another busy week.

I couldn't resist showing you so many photos of grand-princess as a grandmother, I think that is my job!      

No comments:

Post a Comment