Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Grand Baby Number 1 is a GIRL! We So LOVE Girls!


Princess 1 sent me a text awhile ago with this picture attached. I have a small flip phone so I couldn't see the picture very well and she wrote, Baby number one is a GIRL!

I was confused for a second thinking, "Does that mean there is a baby number two?" but then I figured she was just telling me that my first grandchild was a girl. 

When they came this weekend, she brought her little booklet of ultrasound pictures and in one, I noticed the baby was holding up one finger. Princess one said, "That is why I sent that picture in the text telling you baby number 1 was a girl!" 

I started laughing as I had only seen the picture on my tiny two inch screen. 

Princess two got the entire clan to come home this weekend so we had a wonderful time with everyone here. We planned on taking some family photos since we haven't taken any since Princess one got married almost two years ago. 

We took some family photos this weekend and my sister came to take the pictures of the entire family as last time I had to run and get in the picture before the timer went off and use a tripod etc. It was hard adjusting the shot with the empty place fore me and so I figured having someone come help was a good idea. 

I realize that not everyone is detail oriented and everyone see's thing differently and notices different details. My son-in-law wears glasses and there was a reflection off them until I came out and had him take them off. Princess Five had the same problem. They just forget to remove them and it wouldn't matter except the reflection makes it hard to see their face in many shots. 

My sister had them do this heart over the baby and I thought it was a great idea. Very cute. Princess One was not a happy camper with us wanting pictures of baby shots making her look pregnant but we all thought the belly was cute.

I will post some family shots and some of the fun shots we took in another post as this one is all about baby number 1! 

Apparently, she wanted us to know she is the first. Already showing us who will be boss in a few months time! I am sure both sets of grandparents will spoil her but isn't that what grandparents do? It was nice to have them down and the best part, I got to feel her move while they were here. She is making herself known!  Most of the girls sat with their hands on their sisters belly for a half hour or more. I was blessed to feel her in a few minutes. 

What a wonderful weekend! I am so blessed~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment