Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Photo Shoot - The Serious Us -Part One


We had a photo shoot this weekend like I shared before and here were some of my favorite family pictures. We got several different shots and angles. 


We had less than an hour to get all the shots we wanted and we had a few outfit changes so we didn't have time to go anywhere. I wanted to go to the local park and a few other "photo shot" spots but we didn't have time to go. 


Considering our busy weekend, I have to be happy that we got anything. Some of these are cute but I am happier with the girls shots and our humorous photos we took later and the individual shots I took but I will show them all in the next few days. 
 
I liked what I did with Princess Number Five's photo shoot last week so I did the same with the other girls. I am sad that I didn't get any of Princess one alone but I think she was a trooper to let us get what we did. 

All in all, it was a great weekend, good food, family and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment