Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Photo Shoot Mario Part-y Fun


 I kinda feel guilty spending so many days on our photo shoot but I want to share them as they were so much fun. 


I found these fun shirts last spring on clearance at a local store. I  thought they were really fun. I thought I got the red Mario shirt large enough for Prince Number one.


I guess I didn't guess big enough as it is quite tight on him but I thought I needed that so that Princess could wear the princess shirt and have her Prince wear the Mario shirt. 


I should have gotten some fake mustaches so he could wear one for the picture but we didn't think about it until later. 

I bought enough for us all but had to double up on the Donkey Kong shirts and the girls thought they would be good end cap shirts. 


The girls enjoyed messing around and it was really funny that they picked up Princess number Two but she had a really hard time relaxing to allow her sisters to hold her up. 

Once again, it really was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment