Friday, September 27, 2013

Homecoming Princess Four



Princess four went to Homecoming this week. I posted about the dress and how I got it clean. It was very wrinkled and I took it to the local bridal store and gave them $10 to let me use their steamer so I didn't have to iron it.

I have ironed them in the past but I wanted to get it done fast. In the end, it didn't make it any quicker. I got home, and cleaned off the camera cards and went to the game. 

The girls danced at half time and then I rushed Princess Four home to get ready for the date. She showered and then tried to straighten her hair while I applied make-up. The doorbell rang and it was her date. She didn't have her dress on or jewelry etc. 


We had him take a seat and got her dress on. She didn't have as much time to get ready as we would have liked but she looked beautiful anyway. 

I knew she wouldn't have much time to get ready so I laid out all the bling jewelry that I had on the counter so she could pick which she wanted as quickly as we needed. We met with her date and his mother had made a courage out of silk roses and a matching boutonniere. 
 
I had purchased a dozen pink roses and made a boutonniere for him as last time I purchased one, it was half dead and cost as much as a dozen roses. 

Princess didn't want to offend her date so she used his mother's boutonniere for the date. I was proud of her for that.

She went on her date and had a wonderful time. She came home and told me all about it and shared all the fun moments and memories. They all drove to a circle flagpole in town and shown their lights on the center and danced outside for awhile. She had all of her friends in her group and it was a great evening. 
 
The next day, they went on a full day date. She came home smiling from that date as well. It was a joyous "Homecoming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment