Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Number 19 Princess Three


I was going to finish blogging about my blinds today but I am, once again, feeling under as my illness has relapsed and a storm migraine has pulled me down.

If I feel a headache coming on at night, I can take something and try to ward it off but when it hits in the night and I wake up in full storm headache, it is like running after a high speed train all day. 

I didn't get much done today but will hopefully get back on track. I was visiting Princess Three last week and celebrated her nineteenth birthday. We had gotten together when we moved her in and celebrated some but there were a few things she needed for her apartment or things she asked for which I took to her when visiting on her birthday.

I didn't think she should go without a visit for the big day so I took her out for lunch to a Mexican place and
enjoyed hearing about he latest dates and work etc. I find that the weekly visits I used to be good at were really helpful at keeping connected with her. She is probably my least talkative princess when it comes to phones but when I get her one on one, she opens up.

I think part of that comes from being after Princess Two (see a post about that here and here)

Anyway, I enjoyed my day with her and she was thrilled with the Star Wars sticker book that Prince and Princess number one sent. I brought a cake for her to share with her roommates later that evening but I had to light the candles and sing to her so she could have that on her big day. 

She is doing great at college and I am so proud of her. I am excited to go for parents weekend coming up and she will be speaking so that will be fun. She asked for some help with the refreshments as well so I will be going early for that. 

I love that we live an hour away so we can enjoy seeing her more often. It is cute to see the girls when they get together. What a blessing to have all girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment