Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Princess Four Sings Solo at the Fair

I am so proud of Princess number four. She asked if she could sing at the fair. She has never sung a solo before and you have seen and heard her perform duets and with the rest of us as a family in other posts. 
 
Here is a link to my post about them singing the national anthem together. I posted twice on this and here is post one.  
Here is post two. 

I tried for over an hour to upload this video on this site and had no luck so I had to go to youtube direct. Here is a link to her singing
 
Her beautiful and talented sister, Princess five, played the guitar for her. I love that they are using their talents. 

She chose to sing "The Call" by regina Spector. Here is a link to a post I wrote about this song.  

 I wanted to post it because I think she is amazing. She recently tried out for an exclusive choir in our area for high school students and made it. They are working on earning money for a trip to Costa Rica next Christmas to perform and do service in that area. Way to go Princess! You are amazing and I am blessed to have you as my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment